Once in RPM, i met Jac.. It was Jac's first time in RPM and Jac doesn't know what to do with the bicycle.. I helped Jac to set up Jac's bike.. I've never met Jac since then.. I saw Jac again today.. But I didn't remember Jac at the first glance.. Later on, I went to the treadmill where Jac is and introduced myself.. Jac did the same, Jac happens to be from Tar College, which is previously my college.. Had a nice chat until Jac had to leave for Personal Training.. It was nice being able to meet a new friend.. I do hope that I can introduce Jac to a blessing that will change Jac's life completely.. SOON.. :)

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati