Wait.. How in the world could i phrase those two words together?.. lol..

Last time, i used to be very traumatic of some things.. One which really took a hold on me was the fear of someone PPK(ok.. what's the correct word for this?.. haha.. i dunno.. lol..)-ing me.. e.g.- someone would agree going out tomorrow with me today.. then the next day, he would tell me that he's sorry, and he's not going already.. My worse experience was that I got PPK-ed by this person 4 times in a week.. And all 4 times, he/she told me that he/she didn't wanna go only 5 minutes before I leave home.. Lol.. so many times, I get really down, disappointed, discouraged, (why does it all start with the D alphabet?.. haha..) etc..

I believe that this happens because I tend to have high expectations of someone, that when they ppk me, I get mad, frustrated, can't sleep?.. sounds familiar?..

Today i got ppk-ed again.. But I wasn't disappointed or sad.. Maybe I have already started to lose dependency on human, cuz after all, we're just humans right?.. and humans are weak.. haha..

Anyways, if you have a very hard time going through this same problem, I do hope that you'll learn how to let go and not carry this in your heart, cuz it's really painful..

tobi..

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati